Thursday, January 31, 2008

1 800 U Suck

That is the phone number for our internal IT department (really, it is!). They are the most non-helpful IT group I have ever encountered (scary, I know). (This is the group that took 8 weeks to get my email set up and 3 weeks to fix my phone extension problem.)

Here's one of the helpful messages I received when trying to do something with my computer.

"The background process that grants you administrative rights on your computer usually takes two or three minutes, however due to the nature of Active Directory replication, it may take as long as fifteen minutes if you happen to be particularly unlucky. "

If you're one of the "particularly unlucky" people, the next step is that you have to call 1 800 U Suck.

2 comments:

Jesse Erdmann said...

That's my kind of support! Are they hiring?

Doogman said...

Tell me why PCs are so much better again? LOL!!