- My work training had some great opportunities to explore Kodiak. We went tidepooling with local biology experts. See some photos.
- A local author and botanist shared her plant knowledge. We ate plants all along this trail thanks to Stacy's guidance. Check out the photos and if you're interested in plants, check out Stacy's awesome book.
- These are the Salmon Camp headquarters ... way better than any office!
- Robin and I were drivers and designers of this year's Crabfest float. We even won second place for the float! Check out these photos of the float and crew ... and me in uniform (again!).
- Someone around here is a John Wayne fan. Check out the John Wayne memorial and some views from around town.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Just a quick note to share some photos. We've barely had a moment to sit still, let alone gather any coherent thoughts! Work, boat shopping, househunting and getting settled in our temporary summer home has engulfed us. I need a margarita!