Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wired in Washington

Wow, Washington has wi-fi access and free coffee at every rest area. Caffeine, cooler temperatures, precipitation and all that oxygen from being at sea level are making my head spin.

I'm now on San Juan Island and will be taking a whale watching tour later today. I took a sunset ferry over yesterday and it was spectacular. The scenery is just like the photos with the mist hovering over the water and around the islands. I even saw several dolphins.

Temperatures have definitely cooled off to a wonderful 70 degrees with a light rain. I had to break out one of my new raincoats and I'm in shoes for the first time.

4 comments:

Doogman said...

WOW. Yer moving like a meteor!!! How about some Google Map refs? I'll get Norad on the job.

David said...

You're in the Pacific NW! Don't go any further! You're in Paradise right now, so anywhere else is a step down.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

KIA said...

thanks!