Friday, July 20, 2007

They'll let anyone into Canada

I made it into Canada with relatively little difficulty. Of course, I made it on a ferry, not the traditional border crossing, so that helped some. The loaded-down Jeep with the snow shovel sticking out was a big topic of discussion. (I doubt my trip back across the border will be as easy.)

I'm now on Vancouver Island and headed to The Buttchart Gardens later today. Tomorrow it's over to Vancouver (another ferry) to see Della (friend) and Jelly (friendly dog). Yesterday was beautiful and sunny but today is rainy. This is good training for my days in Sitka. With all this humidity, my hair is bigger than it's ever been. I must be 6 foot tall now!

3 comments:

Doogman said...

Buttchart gardens? You made that up.

David said...

Boutchart Gardens. It's a real place, and stunning and beautiful.

Well, the whole island is beautiful. And Vancouver is also beautiful. Very beautiful.

As I said before, don't go any further.

KIA said...

I checked ... it's Butchart but I think a Buttchart would be hilarious.