Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Winter wonderland

Have I mentioned lately how absolutely beautiful it is here in Sitka? Several inches of snow fell a few days in a row and the views are phenomenal. I'm housesitting at Davey's house, which is right on the water, so the views are especially spectacular.

Take a look at the most recent set of photos of the views, Louie, flowers Robin sent and the ducks.

Louie and I are having a great time ... hanging out, tromping through the snow, harassing -- uh, herding -- the ducks. It will be tough to go back to my place, that is for sure.

5 comments:

HW said...

Wow! The picture with the house nestled in the trees is great!

KIA said...

It's gotten even better (if that's possible). Make sure to check out the web cam and seee what's going on!

HW said...

What web cam?

KIA said...

Sitka has a webcam (see the Dec. 3, Beautiful but brisk blog). The URL is: http://www.sitka.net/livewebcam.shtml

Anonymous said...

Karen:

Loved the pictures using one as my new wall paper on my new dell XPS one which I got for Xmas