Friday, July 18, 2008

Photo show

Fortunately, it hasn't been windy and thanks to a tarp over the satellite thingy, I have been able to upload photos despite the rain.

Gustavus doesn't really offer a lot of social activities, but there are things to do. So far, I haven't made it to the monthly bunko game, but I have done a lot of fishing, seen a lot of wildlife and taken a lot of pictures.

Take a look at some wildlife around Gustavus.

For those of you who have been asking about where I live, Google satellite has it down to where you can see my house, too. The house overlooks Bartlett Cove and is great (except for the recent crack though the entire living room ceiling from when some young workers were putting insulation in the attic and stepped on the drywall instead of the rafters).

See pictures of the inside of our house.

No comments: