Thursday, July 24, 2008

Alaska anniversary

It has been one whole year that I have been in Alaska. What a year it has been!

I can't believe all that has happened (getting here, getting engaged, getting on ferries, boats and float planes), all that I have seen (bears, rain forests, whales, eagles), all that I have done (hiking, touring, fishing, boating) and all the places I have had the great opportunity to visit (Yakutat, Anchorage, Seward, Gustavus, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wrangell, Petersburg, Juneau, Skagway, Coffman Cove, Craig, Naukati, Thorne Bay, Whale Pass).

I extended my official SEAtrails commitment until Aug. 31. After that, I will be playing for a month or so and not working (although my work has been phenomenal).

What could be better?!?

2 comments:

Doogman said...

I am SO glad this is workin out for ya!! I was worried about ya till you found The Incredible Hunk - then I knew you were good for the duration. I love it when a plan comes together, even if it's not MY plan. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

KIA said...

Doogman -- you're awesome! I miss ya!