Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Top 10 things Mom and Robin have in common other than loving me the best

  1. Both like a can of cold peas eaten right out of the can for lunch (and both admit having tried it with green beans but say it just isn't the same).
  2. Both have similar levels of worry (wondering, thoughts, concern, worry).
  3. Both insist they are patient.
  4. Both like halibut.
  5. Both like to supervise my cooking (even though I need absolutely none whatsoever).
  6. Both prefer a 44 magnum revolver as their weapon of choice.
  7. Both like coffee.
  8. Both have the same favorite TV show: America's Funniest Videos.
  9. Both let me drive their vehicles as long as I don't squeal the tires.
  10. Both have their cupboards more than well-stocked with their favorite groceries (but at least Robin has good stuff in his -- not packed with salmon and pumpkin like Mom's).

3 comments:

HW said...

I never imagined your mom as having a weapon of choice!

Doogman said...

With KAREN as a daughter? I'm surprised it's not a Thompson submachinegun... with armor-piercing shells in a drum-mag...

]:^)>

KIA said...

Sometimes a rolling pin just won't do!