Thursday, December 16, 2010

Authorities Close In On Serial Killer

WANCHESE, NC -- DECEMBER 16, 2010

Local and state authorities moved in on a suspected hunter, rumored to be closing in on the number of kills allotted for a non-resident hunting license.

"This has been my dream season," says hunter Robin Leatherman. "I have one more hunter's choice for deer. I got my first North Carolina black bear last weekend." Leatherman logged an unprecedented number of days hunting.

"Our three (yes, three) freezers are nearing capacity," says Karen Smith. "It's good there are only a couple weeks left of the season."

Fortunately for Leatherman and unfortunately for the natural resources of this state, he is now eligible to buy a resident hunting license this weekend. "That gives me six more deer, another bear, boar and some other stuff," states Leatherman.


See photos of his bear. (Warning: May contain disturbing images. Viewer discretion is advised.)

No comments: