Sunday, April 4, 2010

Employment

I'm back to the world of 9 to 5. Boy, what a change! I haven't had time to update my blog! I now have a full-time (temporary) job doing general office work that goes until mid-May.

In addition, my job search is in full swing and taking what free time I have. I had a very hopeful interview last week. This entailed a lot of prep. Robin and I went shopping for my interview outfit because of course, I didn't have a thing to wear (I left all that in Colorado). Plus, I had to pull together some semblance of a portfolio from the stuff I could get my hands on (some is not unpacked and the rest is in Colorado).

I am hopeful to be called back for round two. Which means another shopping expedition for another outfit!

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

2 comments:

Doogman said...

You got the gig??

KIA said...

Different one ... this one is just temporary (60 days). I am happy to be working!!!