Friday, November 21, 2008

Top 10 animals met along the way

  1. Tango and Cleo, MJ's painted box turtles
  2. Bart, the bird dog that doesn't do pheasants
  3. Spike, the psychotic doberman
  4. Bonji, a split personality Bichon Frisé
  5. Bear, another Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde dog
  6. Oliver, the elusive cat
  7. Miley, the Shih Tzu puppy who peed 3 times in 20 minutes (due to excitement, of course, in seeing me and Robin)
  8. Jackson, the lopey, friendly black lab/huskie mix 8-week old who couldn't always stay awake
  9. Spot, Chance, Kool, Archie, Kat and Scooter, the painted horsies
  10. Mango and Rambo, the world's fattest chihuahuas (really, they are obese and pushing 20 pounds!)

2 comments:

HW said...

Oooo. I'd like to see a picture of a fat chihuahua.

Doogman said...

"Miley, the Shih Tzu puppy who peed 3 times in 20 minutes (due to excitement, of course, in seeing me and Robin)" - AND WHO -WOULDN'T-!!?? I've already wet myself twice just reading this! Luckily I have a mesh chair and floordrain.