Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Possible Bag

For those of you who know Robin, you ~know~ he is a hunter. For those of you who don't know Robin: he's a hunter. And I do mean a hunter. He has a particular passion for archery and muzzleloading (aka black powder). Muzzleloading involves more of an old-fashioned approach where you actually poor black powder down the barrel of a gun, followed by a round ball/bullet/or whatever you want to call it.

A necessary tool of any muzzleloading hunter worth his flint is called a "possible" bag. When Robin first talked about it, I asked why the name, "possible bag."

He responded with, "Because with this, anything is possible."

I am compiling a list (for my book) of what should be in a Possible Bag...and not the typical muzzleloading Possible Bag. I'm talking about a Possible Bag for getting by in Life!

Please comment on what you would pack in your Life Possible Bag.

3 comments:

Doogman said...

Nice new backdrop!! Here's what I'd put in my possible bag: good compass!

AVosh said...

WD-40

KIA said...

Duct tape was another item.