Saturday, October 10, 2009

Exhausting recovery and rehab

I tell ya, it's hard to recuperate! After Robin was released to travel, we took a road trip to see my injured mom in Iowa, with a stop to see my long-recuperating base-jumping brother. The trip was relatively uneventful and very relaxing, except for the constant attention I had to pay to my forgetful mother and over-exuberant Robin.

We stopped at Big South Fork, TN on the return and stayed with a friend. If you're traveling through Georgia, remember my advice to avoid Macon at all costs. Drive a bit further to Cordele ... it's waaaay worth it!

This week, Robin goes in for his 6 week evaluation. All is going great with his recovery and we expect to see him off crutches and in the knee brace following that appointment.

Stay tuned for some exciting developments coming soon!

No comments: